Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Travelogue on - Munnar

This is not about any particular city or any specific destination. This is about one such trip where the journey was more vital than the beautiful destination ‘Munnar’. Here it goes like this…

It was October of 2006. And I was left alone in Chennai… with most of my friends leaving the town for some better opportunities elsewhere. I was also bound to leave for Mumbai in December. I had a trip to Kerala in my mind for a long time, but somehow it was getting delayed every time and I wanted to do it before leaving Chennai. This was on 24th Oct ‘06 when I was sitting in my office and it was a holiday on 25th Oct, Wednesday. It was this time when I decided instantly of doing my so long awaited Kerala trip. I thought of taking leave of two days i.e. 26th, Thursday and 27th, Friday and clubbing it with weekend. So, I was effectively having 5 days to explore Kerala. And there I was, all set for solo ride to Kerala. After all, all you need to have is a good camera, willpower and your Beast (ThunderBird 2005 model). And with all the trust in my Beast I started next day. continue on Munnar Travelogue

No comments: